A FUNCTIONING FURNACE IS ESSENTIAL FOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
A furnace is an integral part of your home or business. At Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling, we understand the importance of a properly installed furnace. With every new furnace installation, our knowledgeable technicians will provide:
- Detailed in-home consultation to help discuss the right furnace size and price options that fit your needs.
- High quality, Amana furnaces.
- Safe removal of your old furnace.
- Proper installation of new furnace, including any additional parts necessary.
- Lifetime Warranty on system replacement.
- Affordable payment options
SOLVE ANY FURNACE ISSUES QUICKLY AND SAFELY
Having trouble with your existing furnace? Furnace issues can range from annoying to downright dangerous. Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling has the professional knowledge and experience to help solve any furnace issues quickly and safely. We offer same day service on furnace repairs. Our NATE certified crew services both commercial and residential units of all manufacturers. Plus, we discuss all issues and options–allowing you to choose what option works best for you and your family or business.
- Multiple repair options provided
- Fully stocked service vehicles
- Repair-minded service technicians
- Two-year warranty available
ENSURE YOUR FURNACE OPERATES SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY
The best way to ensure your furnace operates safely and efficiently is to perform regularly preventative maintenance. Running routine system checks and tune-ups on your units allows them to run optimally and keeps costly or dangerous issues from occurring. Call to schedule a one-time tune-up or enroll in our all-inclusive maintenance program. We will contact you to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient to you twice a year, and will make sure everything is running the way it should, and fix any minor issues before they turn into major ones. Learn more about Air Dynamic’s All-Inclusive Maintenance Program.
- Complete cleaning of system
- Test and inspect all mechanical systems
- Test and inspect all performance systems
- Test and inspect all safety systems