Summer in Batavia is a great time for getting out and enjoying the city – the parks, the events, downtown, the Fox River. As you know, it’s also a season when the heat and humidity can sometimes get uncomfortable or even hazardous. On some days, staying cool can become a matter of both comfort and safety.
Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling serves Batavia with professional air conditioning and cooling repair, replacement, installation and maintenance. We provide the service and equipment that keep your cooling system efficient when you need it to perform without a hitch. We also serve you as advisors who help you save money on cooling.
We enhance your air conditioning/cooling in Batavia through:
- 24/7 Emergency service
- free in-home consultations to discuss the right air conditioner for you
- proper installation of a new Amana air conditioner – next day if you need it
- warranty coverage for equipment and labor
- easy, affordable payment options
- safe removal of your old air conditioner
Proactive, Money-Saving Maintenance for Batavia Air Conditioning/Cooling
We encourage our Batavia customers to take advantage of our All-Inclusive Maintenance (AIM) program. The program provides the preventive care that keeps your air conditioner running smoothly and cost effectively by addressing any minor issues before they become expensive ones.
As a program member, you’ll receive free diagnostic testing, two yearly system tune-ups (spring and fall) and 10% off all repairs.
We offer you our No Breakdown Guarantee as well. If you proceed with a repair we recommend after a scheduled system inspection and tune-up, we will guarantee the work for the following three months. If during that time your air conditioner doesn’t work correctly, we will return to fix it for free.
The Air Dynamics Air Conditioning/Cooling Service Oath to Batavia
Service is an ironclad principle by which we stand with devotion. Because we know it is what will build and strengthen our professional relationship with you, we will always:
- educate you about your specific cooling system
- e-mail you details about Air Dynamics technicians who will serve you
- call you 30 minutes before your technician arrives
- after inspecting your unit, explain what may or may not be needed in a way you’ll understand
- offer a five-year warranty on many of our repairs
Contact us at (630) 731-1550 or e-mail us for more information about our air conditioning repair, replacement, installation and maintenance for Batavia. We enjoy serving our Batavia customers and hope to hear from you soon!
Batavia Quick Facts
- Batavia was settled in 1833 and is the oldest city in Kane County.
- Initially called Big Woods, the city was named Batavia by former New York judge and state senator Isaac Wilson after his former home of Batavia, New York.
- The city’s top three employers are Suncast (wood structures and resin products), School District 101 and Aldi, Inc.
- Former Cincinnati Bengals Pro Bowl and Super Bowl quarterback Ken Anderson (1971–1986) grew up in Batavia.
Visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page!