We want to inform that as an essential business, we are still open and operating as well as being proactive in the prevention of spreading any virus. We are available for service. We assure that we have precautions in place to keep you and our team safe during this time. We’re following all local and state mandated protocols as well as our own sanitary practices.
- All of our technicians are using clean shoe covers for every home.
- Our team will refrain from shaking hands with anyone and have been instructed to avoid touching their face.
- Our team is frequently hand washing with soap and water as well as using hand sanitizer before entering a home and every time they leave a home.
- We are using disposable gloves and face masks as needed.
- We are asking all clients that book appointments if anyone in the home is sick or has recently traveled within the US and out of the country.
- We are sanitizing our service vehicles and equipment after all appointments.
- Only team members who are asymptomatic of cold or flu like symptoms are permitted to work. This includes our office staff as well as our service technicians.
Now is the perfect time to Purify Your Indoor Air!