When the temperatures drop in fall and winter, the last thing you want to worry about is a heating/furnace system that isn’t working. A properly functioning system ensures both your comfort and your safety.
Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling repairs, installs, replaces and maintains heating/furnace units for homes and businesses in Geneva.
- Same-day service for furnace repairs; next day for new installations (Amana)
- Highly qualified, NATE-certified technicians
Heating/Furnace Repair, Installation, Maintenance: Service Benefits for Geneva
As a Geneva customer, you can sign up for our All-Inclusive Maintenance (AIM) program. The program features the care that keeps your furnace running smoothly while helping prevent problems that can turn into expensive repairs. AIM program members receive free diagnostic testing, two yearly system tune-ups (spring and fall) and 10% off of repairs.
Our No Breakdown Guarantee further secures your confidence in our commitment. If you continue with a repair we recommend based on our system tune-up and analysis, we will guarantee the work for three months after the repair. Should your furnace stop working correctly during that time, we will fix it at no cost.
Contact us at (630) 731-1550 to further discuss the advantages of our heating/furnace repair, installation and maintenance for your Geneva home or business. You can schedule an appointment online as well.
Geneva, IL Heating/Furnace Repair: The Air Dynamics Service Model
Service is much more than a word to us – it is a principle engraved in our company character. Air Dynamics will always:
- educate you about how your heating/furnace system works, point out what needs attention and identify what is properly working
- e-mail you a photo and summary of the Air Dynamics technician who will serve you (for pre-scheduled visits)
- call you 30 minutes before your Air Dynamics service visit
- after inspecting your heating/furnace, explain what may or may not be needed in a way you’ll understand
- offer a three-year warranty on many of our repairs
Contact us at (630) 731-1550 or e-mail us to speak with a technician about the service you need in Geneva. You can ask questions, express your concerns, request a consultation or schedule an appointment. We’ll be glad to hear from you!
North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
National Comfort Institute (NCI) for air balancing and combustion analysis
Geneva, IL (Kane County): Quick Facts
- City incorporation: 1887
- Population: 21,704
- Average age: 43
- People married: 61.6%
- Median home value: $305,400
- Median family income: $110,764