If you live or work in Montgomery, IL, having proper heating during the cold months is vital to your comfort and safety. Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling serves Montgomery with efficient, cost-saving heating and furnace repair, installation and maintenance.
How you are treated and served separates one business from another. The Air Dynamics promise to you includes:
- educating you about how your specific system works, what requires attention and what is working just fine
- for pre-scheduled visits, e-mailing you the details and photo of the company technician who will serve you
- calling you 30 minutes before your Air Dynamics service visit
- after inspecting your heating/furnace, explaining what may or may not be needed in a way you’ll understand
- offering a three-year warranty on many of our repairs
Expert Heating and Furnace Repair, Installation – Montgomery, IL
Are you running into problems with your furnace? The issues can range from a plain inconvenience to something potentially dangerous.
Air Dynamics Heating & Cooling provides same-day service for furnace repair in Montgomery as well as next-day installation of new Amana furnaces.
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Free in-home consultations to discuss your ideal furnace size
- Correct installation of a new Amana furnace, including any extra parts it might need
- Furnace and service warranty
- Affordable payment options
- Safe removal of your old furnace
Important Heating and Furnace Maintenance – Montgomery, IL
Air Dynamics’ Montgomery customers can also join our special All-Inclusive Maintenance (AIM) program. The program provides the furnace care that keeps your unit running at an optimal level while helping prevent the problems that can cause costly repairs. Program members enjoy no diagnostic fees, two annual system tune-ups (spring and fall) and a 10% discount on any repair.
Our No Breakdown Guarantee for Montgomery customers fortifies our service promise to you as well. If you proceed with a repair we recommend after a system tune-up service visit, we will guarantee the work for the following three months. If your furnace malfunctions again during that time, we will return to correct it at no charge.
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE)
- National Comfort Institute (NCI) for air balancing and combustion analysis
Facts about Montgomery, IL (Kane and Kendall Counties)
The first European settler to visit what is now Montgomery arrived in November 1832. Shortly after, in fall 1835, Daniel S. Gray of Montgomery County, New York, came to the area, where his brother had located on a farm the previous spring.
Daniel prepared to settle there, and after his family joined him the following year, he built the territory’s first wooden house. It was located to the south, near the west bank of the Fox River.
Named after Gray’s native county, the village of Montgomery was incorporated in February 1858. Ralph Gray, Daniel’s son, became its first president, and Montgomery’s population remained at around 300 people through the rest of the century.
Today, according to the U.S. Census Bureau (2015), Montgomery comprises 19,489 people, up from 5,471 in 2000 and 18,438 in 2010. The 2010 census also identified the village as having a total area of 9.512 square miles (9.34 land, 0.172 water).
Visit and ‘like’ our Facebook page!